Thursday, August 30, 2018

2009 RFN Poster From Nate Hellman

Hector Madariaga pointed out that Nate blogged about a long forgotten poster from ASN Renal Week 2009. Long before it was even called Kidney Week. I pulled up the abstract program from 2009 and found it. I recall going to his poster as I was an avid follower of RFN and a friend of Nate. However, this was well before phones were ubiquitous and I have no direct photo evidence of attending. Reading the abstract is impressive. A few things to note about this abstract. First, Nate blogged in 308/365 days in an entire year! I don't believe this feat will ever be matched. Impressive! Second, the future section is very interesting and I believe Nate would be proud to see the website live on. Now in the 10th year of RFN let's all cheers to Nate and another 10 years of RFN.

No comments: